2019 SeisComP3 Course in New Paltz, NY, September 23 – 27
This September 23 – 27, ISTI will host another one of our training courses, this time on SeisComp3 in New Paltz, NY.
We ask that interested students — and any colleagues who wish to join —
please register now via our contact form (seats are filling).
The immersive hands-on course will cover:
- Initial installation, including database configuration
- Station inventory, station XML, dataless SEED
- Data acquisition from digitizers, public sources, including Seedlink bindings
- Automatic event location bindings
- Data export to other organizations running SeisComP3, Earthworm
- FDSN Web Services
- Data archiving with Seedlink and slarchive
- Work with the SeisComP3 GUIs, including viewing event catalogs, and post-processing — picking and relocating events
- Event Playback and system tuning
This course will be useful to anyone setting up, managing, tuning, or doing post-processing work on a SeisComP3 system. See full SC3 class details here.
Again, if you plan to join the Fall ISTI SC3 5-day class,
please register now via our contact form.
Thank you in advance for your confirmation of attendance.