Service: ISTI is primarily a service-oriented company and we pride ourselves on the care and attention we provide to our customers.
Commitment: We stick with our customers and our software. We provide service on software that we wrote before we started ISTI and on software that nobody else is willing to support further. We are still providing software support on code we wrote at our inception.
Follow Through: Hiring ISTI means we stick with a project till you are completely satisfied. Ask any of our existing and long-term customers how we help out and stick with our customers and make sure your project is completed to your satisfaction. Whether we are doing a 3D-seismic tomography, building a seismic network, or writing a new software module/system/framework we are there for you, for the long haul.
References: Please contact us for references and referrals. Referrals are how we get 95% of our business.
These are some of the services that ISTI provides to our customers:
- EQ & Seismic Service
- ISTI SeisComP3 Laboratory
- Rapid Earthquake Notification Service
- Structural Health Monitoring
Earthquake Monitoring and Seismic Services
- Ambient Noise Tomography – This technique uses background seismic noise between pairs of stations to image the subsurface velocity structure and provide a model independent of other more direct imaging techniques.
- Frac and Pre-Frac Monitoring – ISTI has 6 years of experience monitoring gas and oil fracing for production or regulatory purposes. Let us help solve your geophysical puzzle that is the fracture network beneath your field. We work closely with our sister company, Earth Imaging Inc which brings high-resolution techniques into our deliverables.
- Full Waveform Inversion – From synthetic waveforms to earth modeling, let ISTI customize a solution for your region of interest.
- Induced Seismicity Monitoring – Let ISTI provide you with a solution to monitor your injection operations in real-time with an advanced system or a simple traffic light.
- Passive Seismic Tomography – A technique developed in the early 80s by K. Aki and students at MIT to image the subsurface of the earth.
- Seismic Support – ISTI provides consulting support for customers using EarthWorm, GFZ SeisComP3, and other earthquake data acquisition and software systems. We provide custom support and development for our flagship seismic network monitoring product, SeisNetWatch, and for EarthWorm tools which we have designed.